Click below for the link.
Lunch: $2.45 Reduced Lunch: $0.40
DPS strives to offer healthy, tasty meals to all students. The DPS Food Services website has recently been updated, and now includes the great service of enabling families to easily apply for Free and Reduced Lunches ONLINE!
The new and improved Online Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application will provide the following benefits:
- Automatic notification to parent/guardian when the next school year’s application is available
- Ease of use, with step-by-step instructions
- Eligibility notification letter can be emailed back to the household
- Names of new students held in the queue will automatically be added once the ID number becomes active (superior to paper applications for families that begin school or apply during the school year – will prevent significant delays in benefits becoming active)
- Application can be completed anytime day or night
- Meal Benefits department can track application in process
- Website is safe and secure
- May help increase school Free and Reduced-Lunch percentage, bringing better service to kids in need
- May help reduce dependence on Principal Accounts
You can visit the DPS Food Services website by going to http://foodservices.dpsk12.org/